Thursday, October 2, 2008

Quirkified!

Jen Buttle sent me this rather telling tag. You may find out a little more than you wanted to know!

1 - List the person(s) who tagged you
2 - Mention the rules on your blog
3 - Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4 - Tag 6 fellow bloggers

Unspectacular quirk #1: When walking down a flight of stairs, I always skip the bottom stair.

Unspectacular quirk #2: I enjoy politics. Not the doing. Yet. I enjoy reading about the opinions, forming my own, and sharing them with others. I actually enjoy sharing my opinions about just about everything. I also eat my words. A LOT.

Unspectacular quirk #3: Being tailed scares me. So do major roller coasters and spiders and any walk-in clothes closet.

Unspectacular quirk #4: I have a hard time sleeping if I know that people are doing things. For example, I am the last one to go to bed since I don't want to miss the party.

Unspectacular quirk #5: I love going grocery shopping. So much so, that sometimes I begin to sing and dance in the store.

Unspectacular quirk #6: Whenever I'm reading blogs or emails or whatever, I stop at any typos or punctuation errors I see and correct them in my head (especially my own errors!).

Enough about me. Let's talk about you! I tag Mandy and Wendy and LaChelle and Melinda and Chantelle. And Joseph.

Many happy returns!

1 comment:

llamitanan said...

I didn't realize you liked politics. Good poor you! I enjoyed reading your quirks! :)