Right now, I am really loving my sweet Seth-a-boo. He brings so much joy and delight. I just love watching him learn and try things. He is so smart, too. (I know, I am biased. It makes me a good mom, right?) After his solids breakfast, he tries to rebuckle his seatbelt. Then he plays with the water that we use to wash his face and hands. He also loves to wipe his face on the dish towel. Then, I lower him to the ground so that he can "walk" and guide me to where he wants to go. I tell him that we need to change his diaper. He leads me right into his changing table.
Not so long ago, he did NOT like to get his diaper changed (sometimes he still doesn't), but by having him lead me in, he doesn't seem to mind it as much.
I really love this little one. He is a comfort and a joy.
Many happy returns!
4 comments:
It's amazing how the small things mean so much. :-) I'm so glad you are enjoying Seth.
And it only gets more and more fun!
Can't wait to see him again! Oh, yeah, and you and Daniel, too. :)
So glad you have him to fill your arms and your heart.
What a sweet boy! I LOVE seeing the pictures. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment