Thursday, October 9, 2008

Food for thought

Usually, I only do a few of these widgets, but this one that I did not want to pass up:


You Are Cheesecake



Rich, sweet, and simply perfect.

You're not boring - you're just the best!



I can't say that the description is entirely accurate, but a week or two ago, I happened to have ingredients to make four different cheesecakes. (I don't have those ingredients any more because I made two of them!)

Feel free to take the five-question quiz and share the result in a comment. I think I'll go see about a cheesecake...

Many happy returns!

6 comments:

Jofus L'Incroyable said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
llamitanan said...

I'm a brownie and I do LOVE brownies! Interesting!

Cami Sullivan said...

I'm a brownie too!
Decadent and intense, you aren't for the weakhearted.
Those who can deal with your strong flavor find out how sweet you really are.

Jean said...

Strawberries and Cream
(could have something to do with being raised by Reid and MaryLou).

Fresh and uncomplicated, you are always enjoyed but often overlooked.
You're confident in who you are. You don't need a facade to feel better about yourself.

Maria said...

I was cheesecake too!

JenB said...

I was a cheesecake, then a smore, then a brownie... I think I have a hard time deciding what desert I really want to be...I guess I'll just have to have a little taste of each one. :-)