Sunday, September 28, 2008

Seth's Adventures

Adventure #1: This is a picture of Seth's tooth!








Well, okay, the baby is an imposter, but the tooth looks just like his.
(This was the only way we could get a picture in-focus with our fast-moving son.)



Adventure #2: Seth has also had some adventures lately with the hard facts of life: sometimes you just get sick. Over the last day or so, he's had a couple of fevers, and is learning how to deal with it. He's a little bit fussy, and wants our attention more often, but he's handling it well.

Adventure #3: And what Becky posted about Seth's cruising is true. While she was at the General Relief Society conference, I set Seth up on our couch, on the opposite side from the laptop. His hands were holding on to the couch seat, while his feet were on the ground. He saw the laptop, and knew immediately what he wanted. He began leaning and leaning... I thought he would tumble over, but then the magic began. He moved his feet! He took at least four steps before he got to the laptop. Go my son!

Adventure #4: A picture is worth a thousand words for this one. You know, I heard once that Mozart started composing when he was just a few years old. Well Seth has already composed his first piano concerto and a sonata. Oh, this kid is fun!


3 comments:

llamitanan said...

What a cute first tooth! and
What a precocious young man! I want a to listen to a video of the sonata. :) What an adorable little boy!

Maria said...

I love the intense look he has as he is playing the piano! What fun.

Michelle said...

Yay, a post from Daniel! Such a fun one, too. That picture of Seth playing the piano does his aunt proud. (Not to mention both of his parents and many other relatives. :))
I was so amazed when I first saw him play. I'd never seen a baby that young know to even press down the keys intentionally. What can I say? He's brilliant.