Thursday, October 23, 2008

Not normally

I don't normally pass on the news about giveaways and stuff.  (Maybe that's because I want to minimize the competition.)  Anyhow, there is a really great giveaway that Vanillajoy is putting on here.  She's giving away a shopping list pad (divided into sections of the grocery store), and some beautiful jewelry.  You can look at the jewelry at Kangas' shop.  Here's a picture of my favorite piece:

il_430xN.31300297

It's called morning glory.  Isn't it beautiful?  Anyhow, go check out Vanillajoy's blog and the jewelry.  Don't feel obligated to enter the giveaways, though, since I want to win.  Just kidding.  Kind of.

vanillajoy4master

Vanilla Joy does some great recipes.  I recently tried the Penne with Pumpkin Cream sauce, and it was pretty good.  Also, she has a recipe for Homemade Mother's Frosted Animal Cookies.  I want to try that one.  Has anyone else heard that Mother's went bankrupt?

Hope y'all have a good day.

Many happy returns!

3 comments:

JenB said...

So fun Becky, They really do have cute stuff on their blog. Looks like a creative gift idea. :-)

llamitanan said...

Did you win, Becky?

Dad said...

Nope. But I still try. Maybe some day...