Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Best and Worst of Times (a little fun)


Seth has outgrown his regular Sunday outfit, so we're on the hunt for a new one. Meanwhile, he looked so cute a week or two ago with what his Daddy put on him and with his hair combed. Don't you agree?

To put it slightly, we have had some computer problems in the recent past, but fortunately it seems in the past. (We are talking over a month of wait time and well over 10 hours on the phone.) Anyhow, we made sure to have fun in the process. I guess having a computer guy for a husband makes the BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) reflecting in his glasses so romantic!


So, I was experimenting with Photoshop. I think that Seth will receive a balloon for his birthday. He loves them, and always picks them out from far away in the stores.


So that's a bit of what we've been up to. Life has seemed really busy, and I can say what we've done, but somehow it hasn't made it to the posts. Ah, well.

Many happy returns!

5 comments:

llamitanan said...

I'm glad the blue screen of death has passed you. Seth does look adorable in his little western outfit. He would fit right in to Snowflake 8th Ward. Seth's adorable with the balloons. Fun post!

Jean said...

Baby Seth looks good as triplets =)
Triple YIKES is more like it!!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Burlington Coat Factory has the most adorable church outfits. They're my fav!

Maria said...

Aren't balloons the best!?! McKay points them out in the store too, as well in the LIBRARY, where I have a really hard time shushing his excitement. Oh well. Glad you are enjoying your little man. He sure is a cute one!

JenB said...

Looks like the best of times are wonderful. Isn't life grand!