Sunday, October 5, 2008

Are those really tomatoes?




Seth tried some tomatoes at the Wilding's Friday night. Does he like them? We'll let you be the judge... Submit your vote to the poll near the top of our blog.


(Those of you who know Becky already know that tomatoes are the only fruit Becky can't stand. Could it be genetic?)

9 comments:

Heather said...

Well, I didn't see the poll--maybe I looked at the post too soon--but I'd say he likes them:-) He didn't spit them out and he kept eating them a lot before he made a weird face. Sorry Becky...but I think Seth has good taste (not that you don't!), yum!

Maria said...

Bec, where is the poll? I want to vote. Seth likes tomatoes!

Stephanie Johnson said...

That's right, Becky. It's crazy to remember our days working at the tomato farms. You really are missing out; tomatoes are soooooo good!

LaChelle said...

It looks like Seth's career as an Italian chef is inevitable. Does he like basil? How about ricotta? Or garlic?

llamitanan said...

I agree with Heather and Maria--Seth does like tomatoes. After his first bite he reached for more tomatoes. My vote is that he likes them he just wasn't hungry after already eating dinner. :)

Michelle said...

HA! We have two votes here that Seth does NOT like tomatoes, and one that he does--he was just surprised that it wasn't a cheerio.
I'm going with the genetics things. Too bad you have to pass that on. . . :)

Karen M said...

Cute little boy! You must be having so much fun with him!1 FUNNN!!! Miss you!!

Becky said...

So, y'all need to know that on the table there is a bunch of cheese, and one tomato. We had tried to give him a tomato earlier, but he gave the same awful look and wouldn't eat it, so we tried to sneak the tomato in with the cheese. As you can see, he refused to put it in his mouth, and when we did that for him, he spit it out. I promise I did no brainwashing!!

JenB said...

What a fun video! Becky, did you put something sour on that tomato? Are you sure it was an unbiased experiment. HAHA I wonder if this case would be considered nature or nurture. Love you guys. Take care