1. Kitchen Sink--Okay, so the one day this week that I don't get up immediately after dinner and wash the dishes, I get this tag. Ah, well. Do you want to know WHY there are dishes in the sink? We just enjoyed an absolutely scrumptious dinner of Ciabatta Lasagna. It was crazy delicious. There now. I feel much better that you have to see my sink with dirty dishes.

2. Favorite Room of the House--Even though one of the walls is very red, I love how everything looks together. It is pleasing, and it's a very relaxing place to be.
Do you want to know why that stuff is on our bed? So that I can put it AWAY. Sheesh. The ironies of life.

3. What your kids are doing right now--This was so cute! Seth was helping Daniel put batteries into his new stick horse, who neighs and bucks. Don't worry. Daniel was watching him with the screwdriver.

4. Dream Vacation--Well, this represents my dream vacation of going to Ukraine and Russia with my sweet honey. Also, I would love to take a trip to Utah right now. This is my favorite time of year over there and I miss being there, and being by family, and BYU football games, and the crunchy leaves, and ice cream on sale at Macey's, and, and...

5. Favorite pair of shoes--I just got new "slip-on" shoes from WalMart. They give me blisters on my heel, but besides that I like how they feel and look.

6. Refrigerator--Kind of a random thing to show. Not all that interesting to see a bunch of food items. Now, if I could tell you what I plan to make with these things and why they are in my fridge--that would be a lot more exciting. I love food. I love making food. Anyone else out there?

7. Laundry Room--Again, not too interesting. I love our fraternal twin appliances.

8. Bathroom--Actually, I love the colors that this room was already decorated in--they were the ones I picked for my "dream home": sandy brown, and off-white, and we added a rather sage green. I'll let you guess why there's a yellow note stuck in the middle of the mirror. (Two hints: 1. It's not romantical. 2. It is an Aunt Sheila thing to do. :)

9. Closet--This is it. We put up wedding pictures in our room and closet to remind us of our special day. Which of Daniel's ties to you like best? We always have lengthy discussions about that...

10. Self-Portrait--Yup. That's me. I don't know if it's Texas allergies or what, but my eyes do not like my contacts. Someday I'll see an eye doctor, and he will make it right, I know. And--LaChelle, I'm right there with you--my hair is dry, but not done. These things take time, you know. Please note the glow in my eyes from looking at you all. I love you!
What fun! Let's see, I tag Mandy and Jen & Russ, since I want to see where you guys live since you've moved. I also tag Katie West, Ashley Ch*, Jofus, and Katheryn (former Sister Shuler).Many happy returns!
4 comments:
Thank you for not tagging me, however Ron did the dishes, no children are at home and my laundry room is full of clean clothes to fold and iron. Gosh, wonder what I do around here. Love you!
I'm with Karie--thank you for not tagging me. The dishes are partly finished, the fridge is a mess, the laundry does have several folded piles and one big unfolded pile with one more in the dryer--other than that the pictures would be awesome. :) Fun idea!
How funny. I do the same thing during the day on our bed. I nearly always make the bed in the morning, but then piles of stuff always accumulate. On a nightly basis Tapa has to wait for me to clear the bed, so everything gets put in their "proper places" before he can get in bed. Makes my night routine VERY LONG
HAHA! Becky, you tagged me the morning we were giving hair cuts to Russ and Sam... What perfect timing. :-) I think I'll post the pictures on the Bailey Bunch. I'll keep you posted.
Post a Comment