I know that y'all are wondering the answer to the riddle. No worries, it's comin'. Clue: One person, and only one person has so far guessed correctly.
Now, my dear sister Michelle posted some counsel that President Hinckley gave a few years back to the mothers of sons. She did so in preparation for the General Relief Society Broadcast tomorrow. Whenever General Conference season rolls around, I always get spiritually PUMPED! Reading this quote helped me feel excitement at the honor of raising a sweet boy, and a little anxiety at that great responsibility. I immediately resolved to print out the quotes to consistently review this counsel. Unfortunately, only one quote really fit on the page, so (fortunately) I get to make two pages.
Son up to son down, and son down to son up, I LOVE being with, raising, cleaning up, teaching, reading to, playing with, taking pictures of, singing to, talking to, and loving this little boy. May I ever have my Heavenly Father's help in being mommy to His Seth.
Many happy returns!

3 comments:
Wow, beautiful job on that page! I love the acorn down by Bubba Seth, and then the big, lovely trees in the background.
You are such a pro at Photoshop now! Thanks for the link love. I'm glad you liked the quote. Sometime I'll hafta tell you how I found it--it's kind of funny, actually. :)
Thanks for this post - I really enjoyed reading the counsel that you printed out and I'm going to go read the talk that it came from!
What a creative way to post such good counsel from Pres. Hinckley! Seth will grow from a small acorn to a mighty oak if he follows the prophet!
Post a Comment