Today as I was eating lunch, I noticed some sounds coming from underneath the table. I pulled back the tablecloth and saw the situation below. It is so amazing what kids can do, especially when they put their minds to it!



What a sweet boy! I love this kid.
Many happy returns!
7 comments:
Good for him to not get stuck, though that does make a good picture too!
I remember my kiddos going over the chair spindles. You really want to intervene and keep them from the stumble but you knew they would never have the success if you did. Thanks for sharing Beckers
Too precious for words!! I love that you got all that on camera!
To cute! I can't believe how big Seth is getting.
What a cutie. You're an awesome mom.
Amazing that Seth stayed in those positions long enough for you to capture his predicament on the memory card! Cute, cute pictures!
whatta kiddo. effusively cute.
Post a Comment