Many have requested to see a video of our sweet Seth crawling. So, here we have a video of not only Seth doing his incredible army crawl, but also his playing with his stick horse given him by Aunt Mandy and with his Beddy-bye-bear Jack-in-the-Box given him by Aunt Michelle.
Many happy returns!
6 comments:
What a cute little guy!
Wow! He's got speed!
We are so impressed he can do that jack-in-the-box all by himself, including closing the lid. Can't wait to see that cutie again.
Wow! Seth's one smart cookie to be able to roll the thingie and it opens. Then he closes it and rolls the "thingie" again. It's fun to see him do the army crawl. Thanks for sharing!
So fun! I love the army crawl stage! It is so fun to get to know your kids as they develop.
Seth is so adorable! He seems so grown up - WOW!
I somehow happened on your blog because we have the same last name! I have five boys. You will have to drop by sometime! I wonder if our hubs are related somehow!!!!
Your little Seth is adorable! He reminds me of my middle son when he was that age!
Post a Comment