Thursday, April 2, 2009

Why We've Been Busy

We had a surprise trip come up and have been spending time with family, first my parents and siblings, then with my sweet hubby.  We are preparing for another fun and huge trip to Florida with my hubby's parents and siblings in just a few short weeks.  You should see us a time or two before then.  ;)

I L-O-V-E Seth's expression in this picture.  Daniel and I couldn't stop laughing when we saw it.  Thanks for the pictures, Mom!

2009 LIVE copy

4 comments:

Buttle Family said...

Cute picture! I too love his expression. I love the bow tie and vest. Aren't boys fun to dress up?

llamitanan said...

Seth looks so grown up. He held still for about one second and luckily the moment was captured. Sure miss y'all!

David McCleve said...

Wow, you guys are great with the photos. I'm impressed!

Michelle said...

Seth's expression is CLASSIC. It's something about that combined with the bowtie that is so hilarious!
He looks like he should be on Masterpiece Theater or is about to spout a quote from Dickens or something. HAHAHAHA! Too cute.