I hope that this is an okay thing to share on our blog. Daniel just mentioned it in conversation today, but I think that it is really something of note. He works so hard and really does his best at everything he does. These last few months have been especially busy for him with tackling two masters degree courses (through Arizona State University--We still root for the Cougars over the Sun Devils, though.:) on top of his full-time job, being a husband and a father, busy calling, etc., etc. This busy-ness makes this special announcement mean even more to me.
During this two-day-long conference he has through his work, his name was read as one of the ten nominees for ROOKIE OF THE YEAR, an award given to one second-year employee in the company. They already announced the winner of the award, and it isn't Daniel. But, to be nominated for an award shows so much skill, people and computers, and dedication and polish and, and, good looks, and ...
Go, my honey!! My favorite team!!!! I am so proud of you!!!
With love,
B
8 comments:
Congratulations, Daniel! That is amazing that you were nominated but I think you should have won it. You are tops! Awsome picture that you included of you two!
That is really wonderful! Tell him congratulations. Nathan is going to start his Master's degree program this summer so he is going to be a busy little bee too. We certainly were very blessed in finding such wonderful men to be married to!
Way to go Daniel. You are a hard worker and I am glad others see it too.
Time out! I just read you're coming to Florida. Will you all be making a stop in to Georgia to see family?...Cause we'll be there!!! I hope so! Let me know!
Wow! Way to go my son! I'm not surprised - except that yes, you should have won! You work so hard and constantly amaze all around you. You make us all smile!! Love you!
Congratulations! That's awesome. Keep it up...
Goozhob, Daniel!!
You are so talented, and it's wonderful to see you recognized for your hard work.
Yay Daniel!! Good job - We love you! <3
Post a Comment