What a cute boy! He is in for quite the adventure. I look forward to seeing lots of pictures from your trip. Remember to take some of Seth with those sweet Tharp children too.
You amaze me with your Photoshop skills, Becky! I hope Seth enjoys Disney--he's getting there before his Floridian cousins do, lucky kid ;) I can't wait to hear about his experience, directly from the toddler's mouth :)
5 comments:
Hey, that's a great way to take him along. That will make the flight a lot easier!
(JUST KIDDING :)
Happy trails. Love you guys!
oh that will be so much fun!
What a cute boy! He is in for quite the adventure. I look forward to seeing lots of pictures from your trip. Remember to take some of Seth with those sweet Tharp children too.
So I just realized you will be in DisneyWorld when my parents will be there...small world. I am totally jealous really :) Have so much fun!!!
Oh and by the way...one of the nurses I work with just came and told me she is marrying one of your cousins...even smaller world! Sure do miss you!
Have loads of fun in DisneyWorld for me too :)
You amaze me with your Photoshop skills, Becky!
I hope Seth enjoys Disney--he's getting there before his Floridian cousins do, lucky kid ;) I can't wait to hear about his experience, directly from the toddler's mouth :)
Post a Comment