Many people already know about Tom Dickson ('71 BYU graduate) and his viral YouTube videos featuring the BlendTec blender. Our Arkansan nephews each have a favorite video. Often, when friends and family are first introduced to these videos, they have many questions.
"Is he really doing that?"
and
"Who is this crazy guy?"
But, no one ever asks what Tom Dickson did as a child?
Now, we have not shown any of the videos to our sweet boy, but he loves the idea of the blender being a container for things. Put things in. Put the lid on. Take the lid off. Pull things out.
Don't worry. Daddy's classes are over soon, and he will put cupboard locks on the cupboards that house our blender and crock pot and popcorn popper.
For those of you not yet familiar with Will It Blend?, and for those of you already fans, here's one of MY favorite blending videos:
Happy Blending!
3 comments:
Hey, I wanted to see the concoction that sweet Seth blended. I bet it would be a pretty colorful blend with the toys he put in. What a cutie! He was so intent on his ingredients.
Oh, what a fun post!! You should send the link to Bro. Dickson! Seth is just as cute as he can be. I love seeing those huge legos in the blender. :)
Have a wonderful, wonderful trip. I will "miss" you!
This is so fun. Do you ever wonder why we ever spend money on toys, when they have such imagination on their own?! Sweet Seth, I can't wait to seem him so very, very soon!
Post a Comment