Saturday, February 28, 2009

Busy Boy

What has Seth been up to this month, you wonder?  Just to keep you in the loop, I have had lunch with his people, the paparazzi, and they have shared documentation of his doings.

He has...

...worked out on the elliptical.

 

...helped his Daddy with the computer.

 

...tunneled to South Africa.

 

...eaten a few spiders.

 

...trucked around the library.

 

...AND moved rocks!

 

Isn't he amazing?!!?

 

2009 LIVE copy

4 comments:

llamitanan said...

Clever post! What a cute boy that Seth is! Thank you for sharing pictures of our cutest grandson in Texas. :)

JenB said...

I love his truck face. Keep the pictures coming, we love seeing Seth grow.

Jean said...

I love the format of this post. Sometimes these simple tasks must seem like mountains to our little guys. I still get a kick out of how much Seth looks like Ike. Must be cousins ... or second cousins ... or first cousins once removed??? Not really sure how that works.

Michelle said...

So cute! I can't wait to see him in a few days!
The blueberry bush picture is my favorite. He looks like a round little blueberry, all dressed in blue like that! :)