Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Professional?

So while my wonderful sister Michelle and her boys were here, she helped me try my hand at taking pictures of my sweetsie boy.  They are not really professional, but I am excited about how some of them turned out.  What do you think?  If you really like them, then email my husband and tell him that I really should get a Canon DSLR for my birthday this year! ;)

8 comments:

Traci said...

Those pictures are so cute! I think you did a great job!

Maria said...

I think they look great Bec! My favorite is the last one.

Katheryn said...

These pictures look fantastic. You have such a great eye for capturing the moment. And Seth is soooo cute!

Kathryn S. said...

I love it! Those are great pictures. I need a new camera myself. P.S. Thank you for your note. I actually have seen Wives and Daughters and North and South, but never heard of the other ones or read any of them from that author. Thank you for the tip. I have a goal to read all of the Chronicles of Narnia and the Jane Austen ones first (after graduation that is.

France said...

They turned out good. I love the feet picture. And yes, I think you should get what you want for your birthday. Lashelle

TheSandyCastle said...

Becky, I love these pictures!! Seth is definitely turning into more of a toddler. And I love your photoshop skills... I'll have to pick up a few pointers when I actually start keeping up with my own blog. :)
~Sandy-lu

Mandy said...

I think the coloring turned out great! I really like the wood fence background you chose. Seth is such a cutie! It's fun to see how you can tell that even cousins are related in how they can resemble each other. I can really see a bit of you in Seth in the bottom picture of this post: "my wonderful boys." You have such a happy. I admire how positive you and Daniel are and how you are always "celebrating life" together!

llamitanan said...

What fun pictures! Seth is sooo sweet. Thanks for sharing!