Russ, this one is for you. You told me to take a picture of Seth with a python. Here is is:
This python belongs to our local public library. Her name is Miss Rocksssane.
My python is my very best friend in the world.
Two comments:1)Next I want to see one of you and your elephant ;)2)You should see if you can make Seth upset while you're next to Rockssane's tank, and see if he can make the glass disappear--:)
I'm impressed. You didn't have to do this for me, really.Is there another verse after "Me & my python?" Maybe, me and my water buffalo? j/kYou guys are awesome.
A python at the library? Wow!Maybe I should suggest that our local library procure a water buffalo.
Scarrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy!!!!!
So, was Seth as excited to see the python as you were Becky? Does this mean that your first pet is going to be a snake? :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Two comments:
1)Next I want to see one of you and your elephant ;)
2)You should see if you can make Seth upset while you're next to Rockssane's tank, and see if he can make the glass disappear--
:)
I'm impressed. You didn't have to do this for me, really.
Is there another verse after "Me & my python?" Maybe, me and my water buffalo? j/k
You guys are awesome.
A python at the library? Wow!
Maybe I should suggest that our local library procure a water buffalo.
Scarrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy!!!!!
So, was Seth as excited to see the python as you were Becky? Does this mean that your first pet is going to be a snake? :-)
Post a Comment