Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kitchen Helper

A week or two ago, after Seth was all the way better from being sick, we made some chocolate chip muffins to take to his friends in honor of his birthday.  So that he could be more involved, I set him up on the counter to watch.  Of course, he insisted on helping stir.  Of course, I let him.  Then he started grabbing more utensils for the stirring process.

Here he is, having the time of his life:

Yes, that is a pasta stirrer (technical name?) in his hand.  After the picture taking, he moved to his high chair.  :)

I love my little helper.

2009 LIVE copy

5 comments:

wildingtex said...

I love Seth's smile. He melts my heart. Thanks for sharing so much of yourselves with us!!!

Heather said...

What a cute picture:-) And I love the quote from Ratatouille. Isn't it fun to have a little helper?

Katheryn said...

Best helper ever! He is so cute. You take such great pictures of him.

JenB said...

What a cute little helper. Keep is up Seth.

llamitanan said...

What a fun, little helper you have! Seth is such a cutie! Good idea to start him cooking at a young age. :)