May you enjoy every ounce of chocolate you consume this lovely day, and may you have much leftover chocolate to consume on the morrow (like us--our NQA day!), and may you remember how delicious chocolate is!
I dedicate this year's International Chocolate Day (been celebrated in at least Taiwan, Ukraine and the US) to Christine, Stephanie, Michael, and Catherine, who were all an important part of that first International Chocolate Day.
Let me know what your favorite chocolate treat is. Those of you participating in Pioneer Woman's giveaway have already had a chance to think about it. So, let those taste buds begin salivating!
8 comments:
I remember celebrating International Chocolate Day with you! As tribute to this day, I tried my very first ding-dong. That's right, I never had one before-this is a good day to try! I hope you're having fun!
yummy, yummy! Thank you for the reminder!
No wonder I craved chocolate today. Can't believe I forgot! ;)
Out of all the days, I can't believe I haven't had any chocolate. Looks like I had better hurry and have some chocolate in honor of today before it is over. Thanks for letting us know about this important day :-) Lashelle
I had forgotten about our made-up holiday! I think I had plenty of chocolate chips to celebrate today. And which Michael are you talking about? This holiday is bringing back fond memories of our BYU days!
Thanks for starting the tradition, Becky! Mark & Manda, Dallin & Heather, and Russ & I all enjoyed delicious deserts at Mimi's tonight in honor of international chocolate day! (Well maybe the international chocolate day was a side thought but boy did we celebrate.)
MMMMMM....where to begin.....is there anything chocolate that doesn't taste good??? I don't know that I could pick one favorite chocolate treat! I love chocolate ice cream, brownies, oreo truffles, vanilla cupcakes with homemade chocolate icing, fudge cake, ...... I could go on and on. Thanks for reminding me to love chocolate just a little more today :)
I celebrated today by totally crashing my points budget. Got blue with Chris gone all day and all evening, and ended up having WW ice cream treats (how ironic is that!) and chocolate chips, and now I think I'll have some hot cocoa.
WHY is chocolate so unbelievably good? It certainly must be a celestial food--at least then it won't be fattening. :)
Post a Comment