Sunday, January 18, 2009

Let him eat cake!

Yes, we really and truly did not feed our son cake or ice cream until his first birthday {party}.  We celebrated his birthday a day early.  What did he think of the cake?  Well, I'll let the priceless expressions in the pictures tell the story. 

 

let_him_eat_cake copy

 

P.S.  Thanks to Great-Grandma Buttle for the brand new bib.  We love these bibs!

2009 LIVE copy

4 comments:

llamitanan said...

I would say he LOVED it--and chocolate too. What a cute way to show his first experience with cake! I look forward to seeing the full cake too. That Seth is a cute, lovable boy!

Katheryn said...

So cute! Looks like cake is a winner with him. Hope he had a wonderful 1st birthday!

Buttle Family said...

Happy Birthday Seth! He is so cute. I love the last picture.

Karie said...

Happy birthday to Seth! Wow, I can't believe he's 1! You 2 are fantastic parents - it would be fun to see you again!