A child's first holiday season simply is not complete without a visit (and a picture for the parents) to Santa Claus. Whereas Seth didn't really need to tell Santa how good he's been all year, we jumped on the opportunity to take him to our local bank to see and get a picture with Santa. As we got Seth out of the car, he giggled and snuggled against us in the cold, fifty-degree winds. We took him inside and he started reaching for the goodies laid out. I made a quick deposit while Daniel got in line. We first sniffed trouble when an "elf" approached us, asking for our son's name. Our little one immediately became shy, even when offered a candy cane. Here's what came of our setting Seth on Santa's lap, AWAY from his parents:
Poor kid. Honest to goodness, Santa seemed a little inexperienced when it came to holding babies. Maybe he needs to spend more time with his own grandchildren...
Many happy returns!
8 comments:
Cute :)
Becky, how do I add your blog to my list? is it protected?
It's not protected. I clicked on your username above and my blog is already on your list. Welcome aboard!
P.S. I like the name of your blog.
Too funny! We didn't even try to put Layton on Santa's lap. He cries when anyone he doesn't know holds him, so we knew it would be futile :) Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!
This is so funny! I feel bad for him; he looks so scared. Your pictures are amazing, the quality looks professional. What kind of camera do you have. (We are shopping for a new one.)
HA! I loved this post -- read it aloud to Chris (who is doing the dishes) and we both laughed and laughed at the picture.
Goozhob. :)
Such a cute picture! I think every kids needs a crying picture with Santa!
We didn't even wait in the line to see Santa because I had a feeling McKay wouldn't like him either.
Mychelle, the camera is a Sony Cybershot. Daniel took this picture. I do confess that I play with the pictures on Photoshop a little. Pioneer Woman provides some free actions, and they are really cool.
Post a Comment