Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Funny:

So, as I was changing Seth's diaper, the phone rang.  Since it seems like the phone never rings unless I'm changing a diaper or feeding Seth or somehow unable to get to the phone, I tried to quickly finish in time to answer the phone before the answering machine got it.

I carried Seth with me into the front room and scrambled to get his pants on.  As we heard the answering machine pick up, but turn off since the person decided not to leave a message, I finished putting the pants and started setting Seth down on the floor.

The sweet boy tried to stand up, but couldn't and I looked to see why only to discover that the poor kid had two legs in the same pant hole!  We both laughed and then fixed his clothing dilemma.

Man, I love this little dude!

Many happy returns!

4 comments:

Christina said...

You probably don't even remember me, but I was blog surfing (I guess Mormon world really is small...) and I found your blog! Memories of the Marriott Center came flooding back- and you are going to laugh, but my last name is now MARRIOTT!! Isn't that funny?? You have a beautiful family!!!
-Christina High

Maria said...

It is so much fun when the little guys start to know when something is funny and you laugh TOGETHER! One of my favorite parts of being a mommy.

Michelle said...

Poor defenseless baby!
Just wait till he starts doing that on purpose. :)
Thanks for sharing. I miss you three!

llamitanan said...

Poor little Seth. Good thing he didn't have an explosion before his diaper dilemma was repaired. :)