Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Laundry Quandry

The other day, while I was doing the laundry, I folded all of the clothes in the load and found two socks at the bottom. Usually this isn't such a problem, but try as I might, I could not get any sides of the socks to match up! I don't recall having this problem before. Can anyone else relate?






And, I couldn't help not attaching a couple of really cute pictures. Here's an after bath shot:



And here is Seth, enjoying and exploring his crib. What a cute boy!


5 comments:

Michelle said...

The Laundry Monster must have very mismatched feet! :) That picture made me giggle. I love you, sweet Seth! (Oh, and you, too, Becky and Daniel!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky! This is Cindy Witmer Ailshie, having found your blog after a little googling. I'd like to get back in touch! Your baby is very sweet (almost as much as mine. ;) Have a lovely day.

Sharon Beck said...

Seth is a little cutie. And, yes, I can relate to the sock issue! Your washer must eat them too! Ha!

Kelsey said...

Seth is growing so big! Wowzer! We hope you three are doing well down there.
Also, rolled up mismatched socks make great projectiles for FHE games!

Maria said...

What a cute little boy you have! He looks like a fun baby.

It feels so unsatisfying to get to the end of folding laundry and be missing a sock (or two!) It is hard to move on to something else without finding the missing culprit!