Friday, May 16, 2008

Another month, another bath...


Wow! Today we hit the four-month-birthday. Time flies and our baby grows. Seth really has become much more interactive. He smiles a ton, and we have found his/our favorite tickle spots to induce an absolutely adorable giggle. He grabs things and gets them to his month when he thinks of it. (I am sure that he'll think of it more and more quickly.) He talks in tones and almost consonants and vowels. Bubbles usually accompany his attempts.

STT (supervised tummy time) has become longer and longer. He enjoys sitting in his bumbo for only a few minutes, then tries to pull himself out by arching his back. Toys are interesting, especially when they do get to the mouth.



Since Seth's doctor took a vacation, no statistics at this time. But we are quite certain that our little boy is growing. And he does seem happy about it! We love you, Seth, Fluffy, Bubba Seth, Buddy, and Little One!!


6 comments:

Buttle Family said...

I love seeing pictures of your little one. He is so precious.
Aunt Jen

llamitanan said...

What a sweet posting! I'm so glad Seth gets his monthly baths. :) The pictures are adorable!

Karie said...

Love the adorable pictures and accompanying commentary. Love you guys!

Michelle said...

Happy 4 months, sweet Seth! I love the picture of you in the tub checking out your toes! :)

Melody said...

The last picture is my favorite. What a cutie!

Amy said...

It was fun to look at your posts! I haven't been here for awhile! Is every birthday pic going to be bathtime? I love those! Seth is a cutie, that's for sure!