Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Six Months, Benjamin!


Today you turn six months, sweet Benjamin. How we love you and miss you very dearly! We also love your mother and father and three brothers. May we live righteously to be with you again.

With love,
Aunt Becky, Uncle Daniel and Cousin Seth

4 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Beautiful scrapbook page. Did you make it Becky? What a thoughtful gift!

llamitanan said...

Becky, this scrapbook page is BEAUTIFUL! You are very good with Photoshop already. I love the feel of it for our sweet Benjamin. I miss him too and look forward to the day we can hold him physically again. Wonderful post!

Michelle said...

Thank you so much, Becky! Your gift brought me great joy and comfort. I can't wait to see you this week!
I love you.

France said...

Becky - I love how you arranged the scrapbook page. Good job! Lashelle