Wednesday, November 2, 2011

All for the Want of a Nail

2011_11, live_in_thanksgiving_daily So, what did I learn today? 

You know I thought about Living in Thanksgiving Daily while I purposely enjoyed my time with my children. 

I thought about Living in Thanksgiving Daily while I looked at some things on ebay. 

I thought about Living in Thanksgiving Daily as I prayed for a sister in the ward having a special procedure done. 

I thought about Living in Thanksgiving Daily as I pondered my lesson that I am teaching on Sunday. 

I thought about Living in Thanksgiving Daily as I tried to forgive someone then realized it's probably more me that needs to repent from taking offense rather than forgiving someone who doesn't even know he gave offense.

And you know?

All these things worked together for good.

Today I learned that a direction change like Living in Thanksgiving Daily is about a lot of little decisions based on that purposeful forward motion.

No comments: