Just a reminder to everyone that this Saturday is International Chocolate Day. Now, don't go searching through calendars to find this holiday specifically listed or anything. Just trust me: February 6th is International Chocolate Day, and you should absolutely celebrate, unless you have a certain dislike for the divine substance.
Ideas for celebrating:
Click HERE and register for the milk sweepstakes, then click the button under the map that says "Get Coupon" and print out a coupon for a Free Half Gallon of Chocolate Milk with the purchase of one gallon of white milk. Who doesn't buy milk? Great way to celebrate the holiday.
Pick out a favorite chocolate recipe and make it and eat it (or share it or both!). This year we are going to make Picky Palate's Hot Chocolate Brownies (recipe linked). Oh, goodness me, they are so scrumptious!
How will you celebrate the holiday??
4 comments:
Oh, yummy. Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. I think I might have to come up with a menu of chocolate at every meal this Saturday! Thanks for the reminder!
It's our anniversary - we'll be in the Alabama Temple!
Girl, you're speakin' my language!
Oh Becky...thank you! This is a great holiday. I think I will celebrate by pulling the chocolate cookie dough (with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips) out of the freezer and make some cookies. And hope my blood sugar drops...
Post a Comment