Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Latter-day Saints

Yesterday Seth found my missionary nametag that I keep in my nightstand drawer.  At first he insisted that I wear it, then he wanted to wear it.  He likes to shake our hands when he wears it.  :)  Yesterday I asked him if he knew what it says on the nametag.  He didn't, so I told him the name of the Church.  I had him repeat the end, "Latter-day Saints" a few times, then told him to go tell Daddy.  He got distracted on the way there, but quickly came back.  I asked him if he remembered what the nametag says.  He didn't quite get the words right, so I repeated them and emphasized them by moving my arm up and down.  He started to climb up my arm.  Confused, I listened more closely to what he was saying.  "Ladder," he said as he tried to climb.

A pun that would make his grandfather proud!

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! I love it! You're such a great mom.

Andrew and Brianna said...

I love it! Kids are so cute!

llamitanan said...

How sweet! That Seth is quite a character!