Sunday, after church, we drove across the street and enjoyed being on the temple grounds. It was a hot day, but it was wonderful to remember how special the temple is.
So beautiful! I have such sweet, precious memories of times in the Orlando Temple. I actually just shared one tonight in our FHE lesson! So it was neat to get on the computer and see this post! I love seeing Seth climb up those steps that years ago, my sweet little Exacto climbed up. Beautiful pictures! You look just radiant, Becky!
Beautiful post! I love the Orlando Temple. There is such a peaceful feeling there especially after going to DisneyWorld! What a sweet picture of Seth climbing the steps to the temple!
7 comments:
So beautiful! I have such sweet, precious memories of times in the Orlando Temple. I actually just shared one tonight in our FHE lesson! So it was neat to get on the computer and see this post!
I love seeing Seth climb up those steps that years ago, my sweet little Exacto climbed up.
Beautiful pictures! You look just radiant, Becky!
I love the picture of Seth climbing the temple stairs! Of course the picture of the 3-some was beautiful as well! Happy for you!!!
What a great family picture--I love your shirt Becky!
These pictures turned out so beautifully. I love your family picture and especially love the one with Seth taking his "steps" to the temple :)
I love these pictures too! You look especially radiant, Becky.
Great pictures of Seth and Daniel climbing the stairs. I like the effect.
Beautiful post! I love the Orlando Temple. There is such a peaceful feeling there especially after going to DisneyWorld! What a sweet picture of Seth climbing the steps to the temple!
Post a Comment