Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blessings in Arkansas

On New Year's Eve, we drove up (through hours of rain) to Arkansas to visit my sister's family and my parents (there visiting) and to meet my new niece.  The next day she was blessed in their home.  She is so beautiful and so precious.  I cannot wait to have a sweet, little one in my arms!!  Welcome to the world, Rosemary!

 

4 comments:

Maria said...

Yay for new babies! You're almost there!

Michelle said...

So beautiful, Becky!! I love that picture!!!
It was awesome to have you guys here. Thanks for making the trip--I know it wasn't easy, but it meant the world to us.
Love you!!

snbjork said...

Wow, I couldn't tell from the other pictures Michelle posted, but in this one I can see how much Rosemary looks like her brothers (Hummer and Fluffy, particularly) and her Mommy. She's so beautiful and I can't wait to meet her!

llamitanan said...

What a sweet picture of Rosemary JANE! It was wonderful having your family there too to share this special occasion with the Baker's. I'm so grateful we were able to be there.