Tuesday evening I asked Seth if he is getting a brother or a sister. I figured that he might actually know, since he has so recently been with Heavenly Father. As often happens, he repeated the last word in the question:
"Sister," he said.
I determined to double check my theory of repetition. So I asked him if he is getting a sister or a brother.
"Brother," he said.
"So, which one?!?!" I asked.
"Sister," he responded.
Well, . . .
12 comments:
Congratulations! How fun that you are so soon going to get to experience having both a boy and a girl. Both are so special. Both are so much fun!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for Seth to have a new sibling. He will LOVE having a little sister--might take him a day or two to share his mommy and daddy but he will. Clever post! P.S.: Notice your "Daisy Path" tomorrow--3 yrs, 3 mo, 3 wks, 3 days. Cool!
Awesome -- congrats! Now we're both having girls. :)
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Yay for little girls...and little boys too:-)
I am so excited for you!!! That is such exciting news. I am sitting here totally crying because I am soooooo excitited for you!!! (not that I wouldn't if it was a boy - just because I love you and I am excited for you to add to your cute family.) You are the best mom. Congratulations Becky!
Oh, how fun! Congratulations! I remember when I found out I was having a girl (after having had a boy first) my doctor said "well, now you have the perfect, nuclear family." As if she was giving me permission to stop at two. Anyway, girls are so fun. Hairbows, lots of pink and purple (and other fun colors), frilly girl clothes, purses (Evy's been interesting in all the girly stuff for months now and she's learned it all on her own, little princess). Yay for you!
Yay! Congratulations! Now you'll have one of each. Lucky you!
Congratulations! That is wonderful news. How fun to have one of each.
Exciting! You'll be able to see how different a girl is from a boy and how they are both wonderful. I like how you announced it!
Yay! That's great! So many of my friends are having girls this time around!! More friends for Makenzie at the reunions!!
Yay! How fun!
Thank you for calling me to tell me.
I love you!
I'm so happy for you, Becky!! And I can't wait until my niece joins us here on earth!!
Post a Comment