Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Super Mozart!

One of Seth's favorite things to do is to pull himself up onto the piano bench, and play a song.  If there is music sitting there, then he will periodically flip the pages between playing.

texas stars and such 080

He also (as you can see) loves blankets right now.  Sometimes I lay down in the mornings, and he usually wants me to get up and play.  One morning, I suggested he get me a blanket, and he brought six different blankets and spread them over me.  Then he pulled them all off, but I thought that was really sweet.  This boy sure is a sweetheart!

texas stars and such 083

2009 LIVE copy

3 comments:

Karie said...

So adorable!How are you feeling?

Michelle said...

Yay! Another post from my favorite Becky-blogger! (I almost typed clogger - ha)
What a cutie that Sethaboo is. Give him a squeeze from his Aunt Michelle!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I love it when kids turn the pages! It makes me laugh.