I read somewhere that the best gift you can give your child is a sibling. So sounds like you're giving gifts on your birthday this year! Congrats to your whole family!
So exciting! You two are great parents! It'll be fun to find out whether it's a boy or girl??? Sure enjoyed being with you yesterday. It was a great day wasn't it. Happy Birthday on the 13th! Enjoy your time in good ol' Arizona!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you and for Seth to have a new little sibling. He will be a great big brother. Hope your next 30 years are as wonderful as the first 30!
Yay! Congratulations! I hope you aren't feeling too bad. You definitely have a good attitude. :) I wish I would have got more time with you at Dallin's wedding. Happy Birthday too!
24 comments:
Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!!
Congratulations!
Are you kidding me?!? That's so great! When's the baby due? Welcome to the 3-0 club. It's a great club to belong to! :)
Congratulations Becky! That is so exciting!
That is wonderful news! Happy birthday and congratulations!
Congratulations Becky! Hope you have a great birthday. You deserve the best!
Man 30 is SO OLD! (I can only say that cause I still have 1 1/2 yrs till I am there!) Love ya!
Congratulations & Happy Birthday! Enjoy your 30s!
Congratulations! That is wonderful! What a perfect birthday present!
What a gift! And you will be a wonderful gift to your next little bundle! Congrats!
Congratulations Becky! And happy birthday. I hope you're feeling well:-)
Congratulations!! How exciting!
Happy birthday!! I'm so glad that I'll have another neice/nephew to love and enjoy soon!! I love you Becky!
Yeah and Congrats! Now I am even more sad I don't get to see you tomorrow. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!!!
Congrats! I liked the picture you used. It was fun being able to see you the other day. Lashelle
I read somewhere that the best gift you can give your child is a sibling. So sounds like you're giving gifts on your birthday this year! Congrats to your whole family!
So exciting! You two are great parents! It'll be fun to find out whether it's a boy or girl???
Sure enjoyed being with you yesterday. It was a great day wasn't it. Happy Birthday on the 13th! Enjoy your time in good ol' Arizona!
So excited for you! And happy birthday as well!
AH! This is WONDERFUL news! I'm SO happy for you, congratulations, what a sweet time.
Congratulations! We are so happy for you and for Seth to have a new little sibling. He will be a great big brother. Hope your next 30 years are as wonderful as the first 30!
WOO HOO!!!
Our prayers are with you.
So happy for you and for your happiness :)
No better way to spend your next several months than to be grateful!
Yay! Congratulations! I hope you aren't feeling too bad. You definitely have a good attitude. :) I wish I would have got more time with you at Dallin's wedding. Happy Birthday too!
Yay! Congratulations! Sorry I'm so late leaving this comment. I got to congratulate you in person! :)
Love you!
Congratulations!!! We are excited for you guys!
Post a Comment