Tuesday, September 22, 2009

For Digital Scrappers:

Dear Digital Scrapbookers,

I just wanted to inform you that my absolute FAVORITE designer--I have lots--is retiring and having a crazy awesome sale in her shop right now.  All kits are $1.50-2.50, which is an awesome deal for such high quality stuff.

smallbannercopy

Her name is Ellie Lash, and here is her blog:  LINK.  One of these days I want to share some of the stuff I have learned and heard about through my digital scrapping adventures, but today I just want to share this information.  The sale goes through September 30th (next Wednesday), and if you buy something from her shop in that time, then she will send you a really cute pumpkin kit that she has used to decorate her blog.

Here are some layouts I have done using her stuff:

climber

(Speed Scrap for Scrap Matters, based on a scraplift assignment)

 

na-na-na-na-na

(another Speed Scrap for Scrap Matters)

 

2009 LIVE copy

2 comments:

Katheryn said...

I would LOVE for you to share some the stuff that you have learned. I'm still learning too and I would love to find out what all you know.

Michelle said...

Okay, NOW I finally see this! Silly me--I need to get through my Google reader more often! (or subscribe to fewer 'just for fun' blogs!)
Her work is so beautiful and cheerful! I really like it.
Thanks for the tipoff. :)