It is the day that my oldest nephew turns 11. Eleven years ago today, we finished watching "The Three Amigos" and heard the phone ring. My older sister had given birth to her first baby! He was, and is a special and wonderful boy. I love his humor, and I love his laugh. He inherited his Aunt Mandy's contagious giggle. I love his ideas and his thoughts. He is a science boy, and always amazes me with his explanations and cool facts that he knows. He loves to read. Sometimes it's hard to suggest books to him since he's read most of the ones I suggest! Also, he recently hiked the Grand Canyon, all the way to the bottom and back up.
Happy birthday, Exacto! You are so much fun to be around! I love you and hope that you had a wonderful day at Nana and Grandpa's house!
(Exacto with his bubble of power.)
3 comments:
I love EXACTO too! It is awesome having him here in AZ for his birthday. His dinner of choice--pancakes, waffles, and French toast--was yummy! Thank you for spotlighting Exacto on your blog!
Yay! We love you too, Exacto!!! Thank you for posting this fun tribute, Beckycita--and for reminding me of the sweet memory of when Exacto was born.
So sweet of you, Becky! Thanks for doing this post!!
He loved seeing it on his birthday while we were in Arizona.
Post a Comment