Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ballerina or athlete?

So, Seth has officially hit the obsession-with-shoes phase.  He loves to take whatever shoes he finds and put them on the nearest feet--Mommy's, Daddy's or his own.  It really cracked me up the other day, when I looked down from the computer, and he had found my shoes and put them on, but was standing in this position:

shoes and park 010

I'm not sure which position that is in ballerina moves, but it seems like it is one of them.  So, I pose the question:  Will Seth grow up to be a ballerina, or an athlete?  Position standing, or shoes chosen?

(By the way, we forewent the pants for an hour, since Mommy could only handle the wrestling match to change his diaper.  He eventually got dressed later in the day.)

5 comments:

Devin and Melinda said...

I say flexible athlete....and I totally understand the wresteling match...too well!

Katheryn said...

Love the diaper comment! I can't tell you how many times I've left my kids just in their diaper because I was exhausted after trying to get them to be still after I changed it!!!

Amy said...

Disclaimer not necessary. :)

llamitanan said...

Have his Aunt Michelle teach him how to play basketball ballerina style. ;)

Michelle said...

HEY! I resemble that!
P.S. Seth is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute. We love having him here at our house right now! :)