Friday, June 13, 2008

Today's Riddle

Can anyone tell us what our sweet son and this lovely statue have in common? We were at a friend's house for dinner Wednesday evening, and they had the statue on their bookshelves. We had to take a picture of these two together.


We'll give a few days to let y'all guess and/or respond. Then we will update this post with the answer. Oh, and here's a little hint to help you:



That's right! Both the statue and our sweet boy have the nickname "Fluffy"! Although, I must say that ALL of the other guesses were super-creative. Go ahead and give yourselves 100 points each.

Many happy returns!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Fluffies! :) That is too funny.
Can't wait to see you Tuesday!
Love,
Michelle

Heather said...

Man, I was beat again! But I knew that the answer was Fluffy before I saw her comment! Fun one:-D

Katie said...

Hmm, the answer must be what Hagrid said that "you just play him a bit o' music, and he falls right asleep!" Is that right?

Stephanie Johnson said...

It's got to be slobber!

LaChelle said...

I know. Seth has been dying to know what happens in the seventh book, but he can't read it yet, because those darned Hansens haven't given it back! And he's starting to become vicious... like the three-headed dog...

Becky said...

LaChelle, no worries. He's not old enough to read HP yet. He sticks to the classics...

llamitanan said...

Yea, Fluffy!