As you can tell, he has learned to use his hands more dexterously. He has also discovered his tongue, as you will note below. He is growing as fast as ever. Movement-wise, he will raise his sweet bum when he is on his tummy. Sometimes he'll also push himself off of his elbows and knees, in an army push up. He observes and observes. The other day he spent ten minutes just examining the carpet. (I will not divulge how long it had been since we vacuumed.)
We have all but gotten rid of his cradle cap. He still talks, with coos and squawks, more so with squawks as of late. He is learning to cry himself to sleep. Previously, he would just go to sleep.
He is more responsive and loves being involved with things. He watches everything so attentively and loves being outside with his Daddy, who shows him grass and leaves and sidewalks. He also loves going on walks and rides his stroller like a prince.
Fluffy has also picked up some skills...
And some habits...
He LOVES watching the picture slide show on the computer. Last week, when Nana, Grandpa, and several aunts, uncles and cousins were here, he started solids with the classic rice cereal. Stay posted for the review.
We love our sweet Seth of my heart.
Many happy returns!
9 comments:
Oooh, shubby, I LOVE this sweet nephy-poo! It was so wonderful to kiss those cheeks last week, and get to witness the first solids. Love you guys!
Seth, Congrats on the solid food. We can't wait to see you this summer.
I love how intent he is on playing the piano. Such a fun age! Everything is new and sooo exciting!
That kid has got 'pianist' written all over him. Glad to see you're getting him started at an early age.
What a cutie! I love his hair. I have been thinking about getting a chair for Abagail that Seth is sitting in to view the slide show. How have you liked it? I was surprised how spendy they were in the stores - Do you feel like it has been worth the $. Lashelle
Lashelle, we do like the chair, but probably not worth the money. We actually received as a gift. Here's the LD: The baby can't sit in it until he/she can support his head, but once he can do that, how much time is there until he is squirmy enough to pull himself out? It's not safe on heights. Maybe with a sibling to watch, your cute girl may spend more time in it. I would recommend borrowing one to see if there are possibilities.
What a cute boy. I especially like the picture of him sticking his tongue out. I also like your home page with Daniel holding Seth and you looking up at him. See you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment