Monday, April 7, 2008

He who laughs, lasts.

Okay, there are so many wonderful and sweet events of late I really want to share with you all through this blog. However, this video comes first because the time is right. Daniel was holding Seth and showing him his reflection in the mirror. Seth looked at himself, then at Daniel, then stared at the light. Daniel thought it funny and started laughing. Seth followed suit. I grabbed the camera and caught the moment in time, and the camera cord just happened to be right there, and the computer just happened to be right there. . . (The picture is fuzzy, but the sound more than makes up for that.)



4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, how cute! I'm so glad you caught that on camera!
Can't wait for the posts about recent fun events together. Hey, I should do some, too!
Love you.

wildingtex said...

Rosie, Heidi and Grandma W had to watch this over and over and over again! We laughed and laughed and laughed right along with Seth and Daniel. So cute! Thanks for sharing... Love you!

LaChelle said...

Wow, Becky. That's just about the cutest thing I've seen today. Aren't baby giggles the best?

Maria said...

There are not many things in life that are sweeter than hearing a baby laugh. It is contagious. Very cute!