
What is his name? Daniel Ryan Wilding
How long have we been married? Please check out the ticker at the bottom of our blog.
How long did we date? Well, that's never a very precise question. We met August 2005, talked and did things until Christmas. Daniel initiated email over Christmas, then we saw each other every day since we returned. He proposed at the end of April and were married June 2006.
How old is he? 24 years
Who said I love you first? He did.
Who is taller? He is.
Who sings better? Um. We both have different styles. He is a lot more confident than I am.
Who is smarter? Science and computers: Daniel, Humanities and English: me
Who's temper is worse? What's a temper?
Who pays the bills? We decide things together. We're geeky that way. We love it.
Who does the laundry? I do since we've obtained our greatest form of entertainment ever! (I'll post a picture some time.)
Who cooks dinner? We love doing it together, but I do since he works all day. If we're having scrambled eggs or pancakes, I let Daniel do it since he does those so much better than I do.
Who drives when we are together? Daniel does. I help. :)
Who is more stubborn? I am.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? That would mean that one of us would have to be wrong...
Whose parents do you see more? Daniel's. We live in the same town.
Who has more friends? We have just about the same friends.
Who wears the pants in the family? We both do most days, except that I wear a skirt on Sundays.
Who eats more sweets? Me, by far. Except we both will eat the same See's. So, if any of you out West come this way...
Who mows the lawn? Daniel. He loves having a lawn mower.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
Who asked who out first? I did, but he didn't come.
Who kissed whom first? It was sort of at the same time.
What is my favorite thing about him? He's so smart, intelligent and wonderful, but he spends energy learning more and trying new, good things. He's also extremely patient and considerate. He helps me want to do better.
I tag Michelle, Mandy, Daniel, Stephanie, and Aunt Karie.
2 comments:
Do you know how funny you are? I loved this post! You are awesome!
Yes, this was definitely a Becky post. Very clever. I am anxious to see what you are referring to with the laundry... :)
Post a Comment