Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Two months of baby glory.


Yes, that's right, folks. Seth has shared with his devoted and loving parents two months of his cuteness and development. We celebrated this past Sunday by, yes, you guessed it, giving our little one a bath! His expression looks suspiciously similar to the one during his one month bath. His birthday bath was followed by his friendly monthly parental photo shoot. Naturally we could not pick just one picture to commemorate the event, so here are a whole slew:










Developmentally, Seth now watches his parents, following them around the room with his eyes and finding them by the sounds of their voices. He smiles and coos and giggles and makes the cutes squeaks and other adorable sounds. He even showed me a kiss noise that I imitated, then he imitated me. (Course, he hasn't done it since.)


He passed his doctor's exam yesterday, complete with four shots. Mom Wilding came for moral support (for me, since I had to watch my sweet son get the shots). Thanks, Mom! Seth weighed in at 11 lb. 12 oz. and measured 23 in. He's slowing down to the 50th percentile!

Seth's mom LOVES spending so much time with him. I especially love when the three of us (Mommy, Daddy and Sethy) are sitting together on our bed and just enjoying the sweet sounds of Seth. Happy two month day, little one!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hey Becky! I found your blog from Mandy's. I can't believe he is 2 months old! Guess that makes sense though. :)

Did I understand right that Seth gets a bath once a month? :)

Glad to see you are doing monthly pictures. Amazing the changes in just a month!

llamitanan said...

What adorable pictures! Thank you for sharing. I can hardly wait to hold that little guy again next week.