If you guessed Seth's three month birthday, you would be absolutely correct!!
Last Wednesday (a week ago) marked three months since Seth's birth. No doctor's appointment this time. But, Seth is scoring high in the development department. He holds his head very well, and loves to be held facing out. He smiles at most who smile at him, unless he gives them a contemplative look.
Supervised tummy time (STT) comes better and better. Grandpa Wilding taught him how to roll over and his muscles start the process, but he hasn't done it on his own. Seth loves playing with my fingers, and has grabbed my plate and a napkin from the table during dinner time. Actually, the true extent of his motor skills is still in question, since the other day I came in to get him and the pacifier that had previously been in his mouth lay painlessly on the floor a few feet from the crib.
I love sweet Seth of my heart!!
6 comments:
That bath picture is great! You've got skill with the camera--you have the foreground/reflection thing going AND you caught Seth smiling:-) Congrats on three months!
What a cutie little Seth is...Adorable! Wow, I can't believe we have kids already, weren't we just in L'viv last week. Great job on your blog, I really like it.
Wow, has it been another month already!! Crazy how quickly time flies... and how quickly your boy grows up! I love the mirror picture. It is a classic. What a little cutie. My guess is you are loving being a mommy! :)
We're moving!
super-cute pictures of Seth! Is his hair getting lighter? We really miss you guys and wish that Seth could bond more with his favorite Uncle Tapa and his favorite Aunt Mandy!
I agree with Maria--what a classic picture! Seth is adorable! I guessed his 3-month birthday because you were giving him a bath. I'm glad you bathe him at least ONCE a month. :)
Post a Comment