
Since Daniel had a campout with the twelve-year-old scouts this weekend, I decided to invite the three youngest Wildings to our house for a sleepover. We made pigs-in-a-blanket and watched a movie. (Thirty points to those who can identify the movie by the picture below!) We tried to work the blow-up mattresses for their sleeping comfort, but alas, it was not to be!

The next morning we had sunshine sandwiches, then Rose and Heidi played Sorry! while I tended to Seth. Daniel came home and we all showered (well, Seth got a bath) and headed down to San Antonio, where Jeri went through the temple for the first time. Seth and I enjoyed the Distribution Center and the temple grounds during the session. As you can tell by the picture below, it was a gorgeous day. We'll return this weekend for the wedding. Four more days tomorrow!
7 comments:
What a good idea to have a sleepover with your "sisters"! :) Sounds like the weekend was great!
Wow, I love the beautiful San Antonio temple! I can't wait to do a session there in March. I'm glad you'll get to attend the wedding, Becky! Will that be your first time inside the temple since Seth was born?
Yes, it will be my first time, actually since December. I'm very excited. We'll have to plan our March session soon since we need to make reservations.
I'm glad you still have sisters around to keep you company, especially when your hubby's away. We miss you!!
it looks black and white - is it arsenic and old lace?
~SANDY
Thirty points to Sand-ia!!!
Yeah for the point system!
Post a Comment