This day we are pleased to welcome Wilding and Bailey family members to visit the blog. We sure love you all so much and hope that you will "visit" and "converse" with us very often. Remember your names and be Wilding!
Love! Love! Love! the Blog! What a delight to be able to check out pictures and your quick wit! Thanks for sharing. And yup - five more days tomorrow and I'll be relaxed and they'll be happily on their honeymoon....;o)
Great job, guys!! I love it! I'm so glad you're on the blogtrain now. :) It is great to see sweet Seth, and his adoring aunts. Looking forward to many more posts! :) Love, Michelle
5 comments:
Love! Love! Love! the Blog! What a delight to be able to check out pictures and your quick wit! Thanks for sharing. And yup - five more days tomorrow and I'll be relaxed and they'll be happily on their honeymoon....;o)
Great job, guys!! I love it! I'm so glad you're on the blogtrain now. :) It is great to see sweet Seth, and his adoring aunts. Looking forward to many more posts! :)
Love,
Michelle
Great blog! I Love the wide eyes of Seth. Sweet! Keep those pictures a'comin'!
What fun! A blog! Great picture of Seth there. Such command of the eyebrows at such a tender age.
LOVE this picture of Seth. Now THAT is the expression of pure intelligence ;)
Post a Comment