In the name of giveaways, I will indulge and post about another one that I would love to win. Since we are expecting our second baby, we already have a car seat. However, I LOVE these car seat covers that I keep seeing, but don't really feel like it's necessary enough to purchase one. If I were skilled enough, I could just make one, but I lack the skills. Daniel and I recently categorized the baby items we are thinking about into categories: Necessities, Conveniences and Luxuries. Sure enough a car seat cover is in the Luxuries category. Then why is it that that's the item that I want the most?
Anyhow, if any of my luck from winning last week is still there, here's to winning the car seat cover that Grosgrain is giving away!
Chubby Baby Car Seat Cover GUEST GIVEAWAY!!!!
2 comments:
sounds like a nice thing to have, especially with winter! If you don't win, find me a pattern and I will sew you one! :P
Those are so cute! And you are amazing. I am really trying to win something from Pioneer Woman one day...but I don't think I can compete with all the readers. Maybe I should try some other areas like you. Good job. Oh, and have a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment