BOB!!! :) I had forgotten all about 'him'!
Actually, Seth requested that we include his favorite VeggieTales character. Isn't funny how life cycles sometimes?
It looks like you've got a lot of things to be thankful for, Becky. :) But I have to ask - what is your reason for putting "frogs" and "cow" on your creative list of things you are thankful for? :)-Kaely
I love this, Becky! What a cute, fun wordle!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
BOB!!! :) I had forgotten all about 'him'!
Actually, Seth requested that we include his favorite VeggieTales character. Isn't funny how life cycles sometimes?
It looks like you've got a lot of things to be thankful for, Becky. :) But I have to ask - what is your reason for putting "frogs" and "cow" on your creative list of things you are thankful for? :)
-Kaely
I love this, Becky! What a cute, fun wordle!
Post a Comment