Once upon a time my brother came home from his mission and met a sweet girl. They decided to get married, which they will do in two short weeks.
We need a little help. They get married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple, and many siblings and cousins are old enough to go inside now, except my brother who is already watching several nieces and nephy-poos. Thus we have no one to watch our little Bubby while WE attend the ceremony. Is there anyone there in Utahland who would be willing and available to play with our cute son on the temple grounds while we attend my brother's wedding? For security reasons, please email us instead of commenting. We will relay further details at that point. Thank you in advance!
6 comments:
oh my gosh!!! HELLO!! How are you!?
Becky, did you get my email? I'm not sure if the address I used is current.
Whoa. I haven't seen this picture. Watch out!
Loving the new pics on your blog. Such a sweet little family.
COME VISIT ME IF YOU'RE IN TOWN. Sorry about the caps, but I just had to express my longing to see you. I live in Wymount.
Of course, this being your sister's wedding, I'm sure it'll be super busy seeing family and all. So whenever you have time, be it this trip to Utah or a trip a few year's time from now stop by. Yes, we'll still be here.
P.S. Your family is adorable.
I forgot a comma. Darn.
Post a Comment