Our sweet boy has reached his 18-month birthday! We love our bubby so much.
Wow--what a handsome boy! Did you take the picture, Becky? Welcome to the Nursery, Seth--I hope you enjoy it :)Love,Aunt Mandy
Aww, so cute! The nursery adventure begins!
What a cutie!!! That is such a sweet picture!
Gorgeous picture! I love that Bubby Seth.
I love that picture of Seth!
What a great picture. Welcome to nursery. That is a big milestone for a parent.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow--what a handsome boy! Did you take the picture, Becky? Welcome to the Nursery, Seth--I hope you enjoy it :)
Love,
Aunt Mandy
Aww, so cute! The nursery adventure begins!
What a cutie!!! That is such a sweet picture!
Gorgeous picture! I love that Bubby Seth.
I love that picture of Seth!
What a great picture. Welcome to nursery. That is a big milestone for a parent.
Post a Comment