So, yesterday after lunch, Seth simply lay in my lap, with his head on my knees and his legs on my arms, and "read" a book. I basked in his being content, leaning on me. I also reveled in the fact that he was reading and loving a book, something that I really want for him and my children. Usually he's a bucket of wiggles, but for a moment he was still and I love the feeling and the experience that that moment gave me.
I love you, sweet Seth.
Many happy returns!
4 comments:
How sweet! Seth looks so big in the "shoulders" pictures. What a cute post!
Ahh, McKay loves his books! Way to go Seth!
Yeah for books and reading with him. We love our books. I can't believe how big Seth is looking. So handsome.
Beautiful Photoshop work, Becky! You'll have to reteach me how to do the edges like that. . . I can't remember.
Can't wait to see you guys! 10 more days!
Post a Comment